Option One: Personal Delivery
The Nanny Service will require extra charges depending on the destination and it is necessary for all non-direct flights or for really tiny Siberian husky puppies(3 lb or less) for a safer journey. Puppies that are 3 lb or less can fly at anytime with a nanny once the papers are ready. It is mandatory to wait until the puppy’s weight is at least 1.5 lbs. to fly by pet cargo.
One of our caring and competent nannies will take utmost care of your puppy from pick up to delivery. This service can be booked
for the puppy to be delivered to any location.
Delivery time depends on the availability of the inflight nanny. Please note that our nannies fly on standby and the time of arrival can change without prior notice. Express inflight nanny delivery is available. Ask us for a quote.
Option Two : Pet Cargo
Your Siberian husky puppy will be shipped to an Airport closest to you where Pet Cargo is available within 4 to 6 hours (depending on the destination and current weight of the puppy) only when the final payment on your puppy is completed and confirmed.
Transportation cost by Pet Cargo is on us differs for the all airports airports
An inflight nanny is required if direct Pet Cargo flights are non-available to your city. The inflight nanny cost can vary from a destination to another. We deliver worldwide by nanny.
The Pet Cargo has space in the plane specially designated for pets. This space is safe, pressurized and temperature controlled. Once the flight is booked, you will receive a call from us and from the airline that will be transporting your puppy with full details about the shipping process and how you can pick your puppy at the airline office location. The Pet Cargo option is the most popular way in delivering our puppies. All of our past puppies were delivered promptly and we have never experienced any accidents since we started using this delivery method.
If you are interested in any of our puppies on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your puppy on a next or same day delivery. The puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or hand delivered to your home. Delivery prices are per county, region or country. However, sometimes delays do occur due to weather or puppy checking, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.
General airline Requirements
1. The puppy must be at least 9 weeks 4 days old.
2. Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate
3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.
Cost of Shipping via airline
1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx
2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate)
3. Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more)
International Customers contact us for a quote
If you decide to have a puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:
1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. What puppy you are interested in.
Safe and Comfortable Shipping process
Puppies aren’t vases or art supplies, so when you hear that he or she can be shipped to you, your first reaction is probably shock. Before you panic, get that picture of cardboard boxes and foam peanuts out of your mind! Shipping puppies is usually quite safe and any airlines or trucking companies that take live animals have procedures in place to be sure they arrive in good health.
Airlines will either ship puppies in the cargo compartment which sounds a bit callous and scary, but is actually fairly safe and comfortable for the puppy, especially if there is no need for a layover or cargo transfer or the pet to be stowed under the passenger’s seat in lieu of carry on luggage. This is probably the safest mode of air travel, but may be more expensive and what we mostly use since we pay an additional fee for the pet. We do ship by Land using a trucking company that specializes in transporting pets is another option.